Sixty-eight percent of Ferriday’s voters supported a tax renewal, while parish voters joined the state in electing Democrat John Bel Edwards as governor, Billy Nungesser as lieutenant governor and Jeff Landry attorney general.
- Sam Hanna Jr.: A cowardly way to fire a coach
- Murder suspect found dead
- Rayville woman arrested for possession of narcotics
- Man killed in drive-by shooting; two teens kidnapped
- Obituaries published 11.18.15
- Edwards elected; Sterlington voters reject police millage
- 11-18 OBITS
- Hakim sues I-20 board for ‘incalculable damages’
- 11-18 ARRESTS
- Sam Hanna Jr.: Thank God for John Alario
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.