Fifth Judicial District Court Judge Terry Doughty was asked to recuse himself from presiding over an environmental remediation lawsuit in light of his disclosure earlier this month that he's had a business relationship with one of the defendants.
- Mayor says chief insubordinate
- Monroe woman booked on meth possession, having drugs near children
- WMPD, OPSO arrest New York woman in bank fraud case
- Sam Hanna Jr.: A path for Edwards
- Harrisonburg man charged in shooting
- Federal judge dismisses Marchman suit
- 2-22 ARRESTS
- Tougher standards imposed on farmers
- School board honors top teacher, students
- School official directs work to relative
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.