Fifth Judicial District Court Judge Terry Doughty was asked to recuse himself from presiding over an environmental remediation lawsuit in light of his disclosure earlier this month that he's had a business relationship with one of the defendants.
- Mayor says chief insubordinate
- Judge Terry Doughty wavers on recusal despite possible conflict
- West Monroe woman arrested on drug charges
- Patriots begin season Thursday amid high expectations
- WMPD, OPSO arrest New York woman in bank fraud case
- Monroe woman booked on meth possession, having drugs near children
- Sam Hanna Jr.: A path for Edwards
- Harrisonburg man charged in shooting
- Tougher standards imposed on farmers
- 2-22 ARRESTS
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.