An Oklahoma City, Ok., man was killed after his 2019 Jeep Cherokee was struck by an 18-wheeler Friday morning at 2:38 a.m
- MARTIN: How West Monroe's non-district schedule fell apart
- Ouachita hosts OCS for historic Thursday night matchup
- MARTIN: Will Week 5 offer up more upsets?
- Ouachita plays fast and physical in Thursday night's win over OCS
- St. Frederick hands Delhi Charter its first loss of the season
- Law clerk, judges want evidence thrown out
- Richwood looking to match Sterlington's desperation for a win Friday
- River Oaks bounces back with Sicily Island victory
- Wossman looks to start fast in district with North Webster coming to town
- Sterlington moves to pay off $2-million debt
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email newsletter alerting you to the top news stories and sports stories from The Ouachita Citizen, The Franklin Sun and the Concordia Sentinel each week? Sign up today!