Dayton D. Davis Jr. born Jan. 2, 2014,at 11:17 a.m. The infant weighed seven pounds, nine ounces at birth and was 21 inches long. His parents are Raquel and Dayton Davis Sr. of Ferriday. Welcoming home their new baby brother are sisters, Daylah, 6, and Dkiyah, 5.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email newsletter alerting you to the top news stories and sports stories from The Ouachita Citizen, The Franklin Sun and the Concordia Sentinel each week? Sign up today!
- Monroe man accused of stealing sister's prescription medication, claims he only uses heroin
- West Monroe woman accused of disturbing peace, cursing deputies when questioned
- Neville's Campbell receives invite to play in Under Armour All-American Game
- Asbestos plagues Civic Center's Jack Howard Theatre; officials allowed events despite knowledge of falling asbestos
- MPD arrest Garden District resident suspected of heroin, meth possession
- Baskin church building to be remodeled
- 'Program guy' Hattaway does all the right things
- OPSO arrests Glenmora man for throwing dog against wall until it died
- Fletcher transformed into dangerous threat at Ouachita
- Gremillion's Supreme Court campaign raises $337,000