Third graders in Mrs. Dee Dee Cooper and Mrs. Pam Ganey's classes at Monterey High School celebrated the 100th Day of school on Wednesday, January 30. The students wore 100 items on their shirts, made 100 day crowns, and enjoyed activities dealing with the number 100. For a community service project, third graders at MHS are collecting character band aids for the Batson Children's Hospital in Jackson, MS.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email newsletter alerting you to the top news stories and sports stories from The Ouachita Citizen, The Franklin Sun and the Concordia Sentinel each week? Sign up today!
- West Monroe's Arledge vents about officiating after double overtime loss
- Monroe woman accused of threatening to throw hot grease on victim
- Monroe man accused of armed robbery at Dollar General
- Monroe woman arrested for arranging to sell meth
- MPD arrests Monroe man, woman for possessing crack cocaine
- Sterlington police arrest Sterlington man for battering, licking woman
- Monroe man arrested for battering pregnant victim
- Deputies arrest a Monroe man for pointing gun at woman
- No. 1 Sterlington takes out defending champs Madison Prep in OT
- West Monroe man arrested for driving stolen vehicle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.