Vivian V. Hiner of Saint Joseph has been appointed to the First Louisiana Levee District Board of Commissioners, according to Gov. John Bel Edwards on July 5.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email newsletter alerting you to the top news stories and sports stories from The Ouachita Citizen, The Franklin Sun and the Concordia Sentinel each week? Sign up today!
- Carroll coaching legend Burnette passes away at 70
- 2022 FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Rebels lack experience but not talent in 2022
- IMPACT PLAYER: All-State linebacker Lee ready to tote the mail in 2022
- Jones arrested for financial crimes
- IMPACT PLAYER: 3-year starter Nolan anchors West Ouachita defense
- Joe Pasternack, Jr. passes Aug. 10
- MARTIN: Sound the hype alarm for the high school football season
- West Monroe man accused of threatening girlfriend with gun
- Ouachita's Pleasant dons the 'O' after life-threatening experience
- P-EBT benefits to be issued in fall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.