Trinity Medical posted a profit of $283,360 for the month of August, even after depreciation and interest totaling $311,272.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email newsletter alerting you to the top news stories and sports stories from The Ouachita Citizen, The Franklin Sun and the Concordia Sentinel each week? Sign up today!
Concordia Parish Library and Delta Bank presents, “The History of Christmas Carols,” a virtu… Read moreHistory of Christmas Carols virtual review slated
- OCS stops Glenbrook's two-point try to hold on to quarterfinal victory
- No. 3 OCS hosts No. 10 Ascension Catholic for semifinal clash
- Offensive struggles lead to quarterfinal exit for Neville
- Monroe man arrested on suspicion of cyberstalking
- Finister makes impact as freshman
- Warrant sweep nets 60 arrests
- OCS vs. Glenbrook features battle of streaks
- Layton Castle reopens to public with tours beginning in December
- Eros teen dies in Hwy. 151 wreck
- Concordians should practice ‘ThanksLiving’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.