Vidalia aldermen passed a five-percent raise for themselves, the mayor and chief of police in a July 22 special-called meeting.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email newsletter alerting you to the top news stories and sports stories from The Ouachita Citizen, The Franklin Sun and the Concordia Sentinel each week? Sign up today!
- High school coaches and players talk shop at 7th annual Pigskin Preview
- The Morning Drive unveils West Monroe Elite 11
- IMPACT PLAYER: Fobbs-White earns Neville's new No. 7 with heartfelt letter
- Tougher school attendance policies in place this year
- Sealed record raises specter of collusion
- IMPACT PLAYER: Ouachita pass rusher Cooley returns from injury
- Obituaries published August 4, 2022
- Three inmates escape corrections facility
- Candidates vie for School Board districts
- Accused juveniles trudge through court system
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.