The sacrifices of two Winnsboro, La., cousins who were killed in action during the War in Vietnam and laid to rest side by side at Berry Hill Cemetery will be recalled with a flag posting ceremony. The ceremony will take place Saturday, Aug. 13, at 4 p.m. at the cemetery which is located on Mauld Road.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email newsletter alerting you to the top news stories and sports stories from The Ouachita Citizen, The Franklin Sun and the Concordia Sentinel each week? Sign up today!
- MARTIN: How West Monroe's non-district schedule fell apart
- Ouachita hosts OCS for historic Thursday night matchup
- MARTIN: Will Week 5 offer up more upsets?
- Ouachita plays fast and physical in Thursday night's win over OCS
- St. Frederick hands Delhi Charter its first loss of the season
- Law clerk, judges want evidence thrown out
- Richwood looking to match Sterlington's desperation for a win Friday
- River Oaks bounces back with Sicily Island victory
- Wossman looks to start fast in district with North Webster coming to town
- Sterlington moves to pay off $2-million debt
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.