With a tough defensive effort and solid quarterback play, St. Frederick rolled up Mangham, 21-7, in the Bayou Jamb at ULM's Malone Stadium on Saturday.
St. Frederick senior Barrett Coon threw for all 28 of his passing yards and his touchdown in addition to running for 55 yards and another touchdown in the second half of the exhibition.
The high point for Mangham was late in the first half when Gage Huff intercepted Coon and returned it to the 30-yard line. Three plays later, Chris Fleming completed a five-yard touchdown pass to Donovan Haynes for Mangham's only score of the day.
All photos by Matt Reynolds
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive an email newsletter alerting you to the top news stories and sports stories from The Ouachita Citizen, The Franklin Sun and the Concordia Sentinel each week? Sign up today!
- West Monroe man accused of trying to fight with store employees with a hammer
- No changes yet to Winnsboro curfew
- MPD: Man's 'mistress' kept him from leaving with knife
- OPSO: Monroe man randomly entered home, carrying gun, under influence of drugs
- U.S. Supreme Court denies judges’ appeal in law clerk suit
- Tubbs' chase for a school record ends unceremoniously
- Monroe woman accused of using knife to strike man, seven-month-old daughter
- Monroe abandons medical emergency calls
- Louisiana Department of Health reports COVID-19 cases
- Sterlington's Sims recalls heartwarming stories with former players
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.