Dr. Jesse Dale Thorn, 71, a retired journalism professor from LSU whose professional career also included stints working for newspapers as well as serving as former Louisiana Gov. Edwin Edwards’ first press secretary, passed away Thursday May 8, 2014 at Hospice Ministries in Ridgeland, Miss., following a lengthy illness. Visitation will be held on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 from 5 p.m. until the 6 p.m. Memorial Service at Ott & Lee Funeral Home in Brandon, Miss.
- Carroll coaching legend Burnette passes away at 70
- 2022 FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Rebels lack experience but not talent in 2022
- IMPACT PLAYER: All-State linebacker Lee ready to tote the mail in 2022
- 2022 FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Sneaky challenger Ouachita morphs into contender
- Law clerk, two judges to stand trial
- MARTIN: Sound the hype alarm for the high school football season
- Jones arrested for financial crimes
- Top 20 Under 40 winners announced
- Joe Pasternack, Jr. passes Aug. 10
- P-EBT benefits to be issued in fall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- By Victor Skinner The Center Square
The fentanyl overdose death of a Baton Rouge toddler has prompted policy changes at the stat… Read more