We know there’s a gubernatorial election going on here in Louisiana because we can’t turn on our televisions or radios without hearing about incumbent Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards and GOP challenger Eddie Rispone.
Politicians deal in exaggeration and deception, but sometimes you have to wonder if they even read the words that someone puts out in their name. Witness House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s statement Friday on the surprisingly good monthly employment jobs report: “The October jobs report offers fur…
Leading Democratic presidential candidate U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) has officially unveiled her “Medicare for All” plan. This program is based on fantasy financing. According to Warren, it will cost $52 trillion over ten years, but a middle-class tax increase will not be needed.
President Donald Trump has stirred up a hornet’s after he ordered an immediate pullout from northeastern Syria. Maybe he could have been a bit more diplomatic. But are a thousand U.S. troops really going to make any major difference in the chaos taking place in this part of the world?
After the longest war in the history of our country, it is time for our troops to return home. In 2001, the United States responded to the horrific terrorist attacks of 9/11 by sending our military to Afghanistan on a mission to destroy Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. We were successful in de…
LSU’s success on the football field wins a lot of exposure for Louisiana’s flagship school, and that’s usually a good thing.
On Friday, President Donald Trump’s campaign fired back against CNN, a left-wing network masquerading as the home of “excellence in journalism.” His attorney sent a four-page letter to the network pledging to sue for a “substantial payment of damages” for their history of biased coverage.
How Louisiana women shaped (or rather didn’t shape) this cycle and why we need their voices now more than ever in Louisiana politics are important questions worth exploring as we inch closer to 2019’s runoff elections.
- Narcotics investigation yields 35 arrest warrants
- WMPD get fleeing shoplifter complaint, arrest West Monroe woman
- LDCC extends new nursing program to community campuses
- Chiefs linebacker suffers head injury, receives positive report Friday morning
- West Monroe man arrested for resisting, meth possession
- Police Jury lists Calhoun property for $9.9 million
- 11-6 ARRESTS
- Calhoun woman arrested for possession of heroin with intent
- West Monroe man found playing guitar in yard, arrested for trespassing
- State football playoff brackets released
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.