If you follow Louisiana politics and aren’t familiar with those names, you probably will be soon enough. Collectively they may represent the future face of the Louisiana Democratic Party.
For most Americans paying taxes is worse than taking cod liver oil, made worse because there’s no Mary Poppins to offer a spoonfull of sugar to make the medicine go down. Made even harder to swallow by President Biden who is eager to hire 87,000 additional agents to scrutinize tax returns.
If you ask Secretary of State Kyle Ardoin what his office is working on, you’ll likely get a different answer depending on the time of day. In addition to recent COVID-19 cases that temporarily lightened his workforce, Ardoin and his team are managing a delayed fall election, reworking preci…
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy, and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), is the highest paid official in the United States federal government with a salary of $434,000 in 2020. Over the previous ten years, he earned an astounding $3.6 million. Fauci has been in …
Last week, a number of legislators (10 of us) sent a letter to Governor John Bel Edward and the Louisiana Department of Health. We were asking for clarification and government transparency in terms of how the currently three experimental and the single approved version of COVID-19 vaccines w…
Like characters in a Samuel Beckett play, folks in Louisiana are waiting on Congress to show up and help with hurricane recovery efforts. Each passing day brings with it new promises of federal funding, yet the sun rises and sets with little hope of immediate arrival.
lections have consequences” means that “our party won and we alone hold the reins of political power.” Their control is far-reaching when they command both the Senate and the House of Representatives; it is complete when they hold the White House as well. For years the Democrat party has bee…
Parents know that children often resort to lying as a way to avoid taking responsibility for something they’ve said or done. They also know that children can be quite clever at lying such that it can be difficult to tell when a child is telling the truth or is lying. Further, they know that …
- MPD arrests two Mississippi suspects for gambling at Pecanland Mall
- Metro Narcotics arrests West Monroe suspect on drug charges
- MPD arrests man at Parkview Apartments for waving knife, stabbing tire
- MPD arrests Monroe man on drug dealing charges
- Supreme Court suspends assistant city attorney for DWI; suspension deferred
- Garvin crosses paths with Baugh again in Ruston/Ouachita showdown
- Ruston hangs on to beat Ouachita in double overtime
- East makes All-Star selections ahead of December's I-20 Bowl
- Sterlington woman accused of trying to poison cats, throwing flower pot
- Robinson remembered as caring, community minded
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.