EDITOR’S NOTE: Assistant District Attorney Geary Aycock’s letter to the editor published in the Aug. 13 edition of The Ouachita Citizen will be published again in next week's issue because The Citizen mistakingly omitted a sentence in the letter.
Editor’s Note: Ouachita Parish Police Juror Scotty Robinson is one of several candidates campaigning for the 5th Congressional District.
- Winnsboro couple arrested for vehicle fire
- Winnsboro man charged in stabbing death
- State silences complaint about Ouachita Parish's faulty COVID-19 case count
- MPD arrest Monroe woman for filming sex video with child present in room
- UPDATED: Breland booked at prison, says attorneys directed him
- IMPACT PLAYER: Booker ready to take game to next level for Wildcats
- VIDEO: City releases body cam footage in Williams case
- Monroe police officer resigns after arrest in police brutality case
- Couch sentencing again postponed
- WMPD arrest West Monroe woman for deserting three children