Neville's Laurence "Hootie" Jones announced Monday he will be attending the University of Alabama to play football for the Crimson Tide.
As featured on
- Wossman head coach Dean Smith relieved of duties
- Monroe spends $500,000 to wash buses
- Allegations of fraud hound bankrupt West Monroe businessman
- Rosenthal enjoys championship run
- Gasca scores season-high 20 in West Monroe's Top 5 win
- Pursuit of Perfection: How OCS went from a losing record to an undefeated season
- Winnsboro man charged with attempted murder
- EDITORIAL: Mayo’s Achilles heel
- Chief refuses to resign
- West Monroe places 4 on Class 5A All-State Team
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- By Georgiann Potts Random Thoughts
Writer’s Note: I’m taking a risk writing this particular column. It goes to press before the… Read more